Cable ties with low profile head LPH350
LPH-Series, Article number: 112-00403
- High impact modifed cable ties are also available.
- Good tensile strength with a single – or a double bridged head.
- Outside serration allows for a smooth surface to the bundle.
- Design protects against damage to cable insulation.
- Low profile head for optimised use especially in restricted spaces.
- Strap is threaded parallel through the low profile head.
Certifications & Approvals
LPH cable ties are made of Polyamide 6.6 materials. The design with its serration on the outside provides a smooth surface to the bundle. Any damage to the insulation can be avoided. The flat head is ideal in areas with restricted space. They are mainly used within the electrical industry but the tough design is perfectly suited to a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
More products in this product groupCable ties with low profile head >
|Application Tool||MK6, MK9P, MK10-SB, MK21, EVO9, EVO9HT|
|GLOBAL PART DESCRIPTION||LPH350-PA66HIR(S)-BK|
|Identification Plate Position||none|
|Package Quantity per||bag|
|Product Group||Cable ties with low profile head|
|Releasable Closure (Yes/No)||No|
|Tie Closure||plastic pawl|
|Bundle ∅ max.||92.0mm|
|Bundle ∅ min.||25.0mm|
|ELV compliant (Article 4 - 2)||YES|
|Flammability||UL 94 V2|
|Material||Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, scan black (PA66HIR(S))|
|Operating Temperature - °C||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Specifications||IEC 60092 series|
|EAN / GTIN||5022660311451|
|Packaging 1 - Height (m)||0.08m|
|Packaging 1 - Length (m)||0.19m|
|Packaging 1 - Qty||100|
|Packaging 1 - Type||bag|
|Packaging 1 - Volume (m³)||0.00129m³|
|Packaging 1 - Weight (kg)||0.44kg|
|Packaging 1 - Width (m)||0.085m|